Monday, September 14, 2009

Just A Few More Hours...

WOOHOO!!! The Totally Stampalicious store will officially be open at MIDNIGHT EST TONIGHT! We have been seeing some absolutely AMAZING sneak peeks from all the ladies that have helped to launch our new line but I thought I'd post a few here just in case you missed some!!

Patricia Rose created this Red Hat Beauty using the Old Brawd (she isn't really THAT old, she just has a really good sense of humor when it comes to her age!) Patricia has somme other great samples on her BLOG as well!


Becky made this one for her Mom's 56th Birthday! Happy Birthday Barb!! LOVE this pig in PINK!!!



Here is one I made for Becky's recent 30th Birthday using our 'Old Brawd'! The sassy sentiments in this set are perfect for anyone with a sense of humor!!



And here is one I made for for Crazy 4 Challenges Blog Challenge on Saturday!! Check it out and play along!! This Rockin' Frawg is actually a Boy Frog but I really wanted to use that dp and it was kinda feminine so I made 'him' a 'her'!! Just a few eyelashes and some eyeshadow and VOILA!!!


I'll be back later with more samples from some of the other talented gals that are helping us with our launch so be sure to check back!!!
Thanks so much for stoppin' by!!

2 comments:

  1. Hee hee great samples love them all. all the best tonight, not that you will need it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wishing you a wonderful midnight 'new beginning'....with all the wonderful sneak peeks out there, I have a feeling you are winnahs already.....and....that broad is on my list...lol

    ReplyDelete