Monday, February 6, 2012

Ribbons, Ribbons and More Ribbons!!!

WELCOME
to another Stampalicious Monday!!!
I think before we begin with this week's fun challenge we should select a WINNER from last week's players of the Clean and Simple Challenge!!!!
Congratulations to..............
Kasey in Oz
Please contact us at
totallystampalicious@gmail.com
to collect your $5 Gift Certificate!!
Thank you so much for playing along!!!

This week's challenge is all about RIBBON!!! We want to see AT LEAST 3 Different Ribbons on your card or project!!!

Now let's see what the Stampalicious Dream Team has come up with!!!






Sue - Coffeestamper


Now it's your turn!!!
Just post your creation to your blog or on-line Gallery and be sure to link it back here using the Mr.Linky provided below!!!

3 comments:

  1. Great inspiration from the DT. Of course, I realized too late that I forgot my 3rd ribbon. Please disregard my entry. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I miss the winner of For the Men, if so could you tell me who it was.
    Many thanks.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for selecting my card as the winner of the Keep it Clean and Simple challenge. It is always such a buzz to know that others love what I do.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete