Sunday, April 8, 2012

Celebrating Friendship!!

Happy Stampalicious Monday!! I sure hope your Easter weekend is full of family, friends, good food, many blessings and tons and tons of chocolate! :) It's Lori here, as Joycelyn is out and about traveling the countryside this Easter weekend, and so I offered to whip up today's post for you!

We've got another awesome challenge for you this week, but before we get to that, I get the wonderful privilege to announce the winner from last week's "Anything But a Card" challenge....

Congratulations to KATIE TATE!!! You have just won a $10 Gift Certificate to the wonderful Totally Stampalicious Store - please email us HERE with your info!

Now...are you ready for this week's challenge?

It's time to show our appreciation for that super extra-special friend in our life!! So, this week we want you to create a card or project specifically for a friend! (yes dog, cats, husbands and siblings can count as a friend too!)

Now here are some wonderful samples from our incredible Design Team!




















Now it's your turn to inspire us with your "FRIENDSHIP" projects!!! Be sure to leave a link to your blog or on-line gallery using the Mr.Linky provided below!!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome cards from the DT! Great theme; thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must share ladies--my new stamps arrived from the fabulous blog hop you had a few weeks back, which I was lucky enough to win! I am so excited and thankful to you all! This design team is especially talented, fun and so very inspiring! I'm thrilled that I found you (thanks to Stacy aka Twinshappy, I <3 her!) and now I have so many more new friends to give me fresh, inspring ideas with my Totally Stampalicious stamps! Thanks for all the FUN and creativity! I look forward to lots more! big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness how adorable are those cards!! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete