Monday, August 20, 2012

CAS Challenge and Blog Hop Winners!

It's Stampalicious Monday!!
Who had a chance to check out our AWESOME NEW RELEASE and participate in our Blog Hop? Well if you missed it, you can check out the latest additions to the Stampalicious Bugaboo Line HERE!
We had lots o' HOPPERS and I'm super excited to announce our THREE WINNERS!!!

1st Prize - All 4 New Stamp Sets - arlsmom aka Lynda
2nd Prize $15 Gift Certificate - CASTOWNE
3rd Prize - $5 Gift Certificate - Tammy V

CONGRATULATIONS and THANK YOU so much for playing along with us!!!
Please contact us at
totallystampalicious@gmail.com
to claim your prizes!!

Now on to this weeks challenge!!!
Make a CLEAN and SIMPLE (CAS) creation!!
And don't forget that we LOVE to give away PRIZES!!!

Now let's see what the Stampalicious Dream Team came up with!!! 










Such GORGEOUS Clean and Simple designs!! I'm so inspired, I'm headed down to the craft room as soon as I hit 'Publish'!!! 
 We'd love for you to play along! Just be sure to leave a link to your blog or on-line gallery using the Mr.Linky below so we can all have a chance to check out YOUR CAS creation!!


9 comments:

  1. Thank you for playing along in this fun challenge.
    Great inspiration from the DT...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for picking my name....so excited...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your biggest fan...me...is so happy you picked my name for a $15 gift certificate. Can't wait to go shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. halli-hallo,

    klasse inspirationen vom DT. danke schön.

    glg meggi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous DT inspiration and fab challenge - I'm really getting into CAS cards at the moment and was so pleased when I saw what your latest challenge was.
    Would you please delete entry #14 as I linked the wrong card by mistake.
    Many thanks.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful creations by the DT. Thanks for the challenges. Have a fantastic weekend!! Have a fabulous weekend! Hugs, Gloria

    Visit my blog at http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com
    I would love more followers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute cards by your DT!! Love this challenge...my cards are usually clean & simple!!

    Patty
    hapscrappy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the CAS theme and the wonderful DT cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your images & your challenges...they've definitely played a part in my cardmaking!!

    Thanks,
    Patty
    hapscrappy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete